Please prayerfully consider supporting Trinity financially so that we can more fully impact
the city of Paris for the glory of Jesus Christ!
To give in euros
- Cash – offering is collected weekly, but no tax receipts will be given
- By check – can be made payable to Trinity International Church of Paris
- Bank transfer – (one-time or recurring) can be made by contacting us at email@example.com
French tax deduction
Trinity provides tax receipts for donations made by cheque or bank transfer. If you pay income taxes in France (l’impôt sur le revenu), your donations to Trinity are 66% deductible. That means for every 100€ given to Trinity, you receive 66€ back in the form of a tax refund! Learn More
To give in US Dollars
Trinity’s secure donation page allows you to quickly set up your recurring or one-time donation made in US$.
- Credit card – secure online donations
- Bank transfer – setup online
- By checks You can also mail in checks if you prefer (please ask for details by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org)
How it works
Donations through our partner Impact France are wired directly into Trinity’s bank account in France, the same account where all euro donations are received. Impact France holds back only 5% to invest in their mission of enabling financial support of ministries in France, and to cover transaction/credit card fees, accounting and all other administrative functions such as tax-receipt reporting. As a 501(c)(3) US-based public charity, donations are fully tax-deductible in the US, and you will receive a tax receipt at the address you provide.